Monday, January 24, 2011

Donate to Who? Troopers and Police?

Let me understand this, your calling me to ask me to donate to Troopers and Police? You mean the SAME who gave me a ticket for driving 2 miles over the speed limit and cost me about 175.00 in fines? Made me late for work? Ruined my day because by accident I went 2 MILES OVER THE SPEED LIMIT!  Had a hard nose "I gots a badge" DuHHHH attitude? You got some balls. I know alot of good cops and if they ever need help I will be the first, as a friend to help out but to give to strange cops who screwed me? FORGET IT. Get my donation from the place I paid my ticket to because you wont get shit from me. Your gonna get MY money if you get a boo boo to feed your family when you just took food outta my families mouth? ITOTS Take a friggin hike dont call me no more. Have a Dunkin D and keep this in mind "Everytime you write a stupid ticket, take a hard nose unforgiving attitude thats one less donation" Y'All Have a Good Day!

No comments: